Saturday, April 01, 2006

pigeon trouble

God! Today’s been weird! A pigeon flew into my room in the morning!!! Ok, I live in an area where we are surrounded by these ‘cute’ birds. Well, it seems they took our affection to heart! Very conveniently it flew into my room and perched on top of the tube light. My brother refused to help. He said that it was scared (so was I, but who cares) and would fly out and so we shouldn’t bother! In fact, he even told mama to put some grains of rice on MY study table where it can fly down and have lunch or breakfast! (it was morning!) I say, he could have carried the ‘cute’ bird to his room and built a nice nest for it to live in! I had to vacate my room for it to stay in. mama laughed and said that animals love me so much they always pursue me! (Quite true, you know…) anyhow, the bird finally flew away after holidaying in my room for a few hours. Weird life I lead!

3 comments:

Andalite said...

lol.. since when have you had this blog? and not bothered to tell? Meano!

khadli said...

well... had it for quite sometime now. just didn't have time to post blogs. also, am not very blog savvy and really didnt know how to work on it! ah... i can see all my posts on the same page. gave me a scare when i saw them open in different windows! what a relief!

Andalite said...

They are supposed to be on the same page and the no. of posts to be displayed can be changed in your blog's settings! Have fun!