Saturday, August 19, 2006

I do...

I sat down and cried today. I sat down after what seemed like a tiring journey. I have no idea if I left my footprints behind or if the wind had been cruel enough and wiped them away. I sat down and cried for all the heartaches. I cried for all the smiles that were gone and would never return. I sat down and cried for that which was not mine. I sat down and cried looking at the road ahead. I cried because I knew that the path I tread led to doom. To inconceivable doom. But, I knew I had to carry on nevertheless, and I cried for that. I cried for all that was lost. I cried for all that I had acquired but would lose anyhow. I sat down and looked ahead. A fog of memories blurred my vision. A past that would shape my future. I cried for the moment that had slipped through my fingers. The fleeting hopes crushed. Oh! How I cried!

10 comments:

abhas1 said...

Hope?

Hope.

Hopes...

khadli said...

ha ha ha... yes, hope! the crutch of the feeble!!

Soumya Venugopal said...

why?!?!?!? what happened??

khadli said...

oh nothing!! just disillusioned with life.

Anonymous said...

hey u seem too close to somebody whom i seem is close to me
dont worry i m not talking of some person concern
i just went through ur webpag e and it was just too good
just awsom....
kuchhh apnapan sa laga.
well me rachit and i came across u through orkut in i love kunal community.
i'll be back here sooonbyeee

khadli said...

lol... thanks rachit!
and yes, kunal kapoor... *jaw drops and hits the ground*

Sataract said...

bleu

Anonymous said...


Of All Ills That One Endures,
Hope Is A Cheap And Universal Cure.

Never Cry...Never Give Up....Make Ur Own Destiny!..

khadli said...

ah... bala!! at the risk of sounding repetitive, hope is the crutch of the feeble... but, wait, don't i sound like a weak, crushed person right now?? darn it! confusions plague my life!

Mark IV said...

confusions r wat makes a man think. its ok to break- but make sure u can put urself back together.
its ok to fall.. but make sure u get up again...

sometimes we jus sit to cry for the things tht ve flown past us, n in tht process let a few more fly... get up dude... n kill tht hopelessness..
all said n done, we die alone.