Saturday, June 16, 2007

Its a beautiful day!

I was happy today… very happy! Today was a beautiful day. It had no special significance in my life apart from the fact that it was a simply beautiful day today. The weather was lovely. The sky was bright and cloudy at the same time, so typically Bangalore-like! Alliance was not so crowded today. The breeze was flying gently. The trees at Alliance made a heavenly canopy… shielding me partly from the gift that the sky was willing to shower on me in the form of crystal clear drops of pristine water! I loved every moment of my existence today. I loved it. I wish he was here today. With me… under that lush canopy… when the sky turned scarlet in the evening… when the quail lent her voice to nature’s symphony… when my heart just brimmed with unadulterated joy… I wish you were here coz I was happy today… very happy!

No comments: