Sunday, June 11, 2006

those eyes...

His eyes- it seemed like they were searching my soul. It seemed like they could see through me. It seemed like they wanted to see through me. I cringed. I wanted to avert his insistent gaze. I didn't want to appear ugly. i knew that if he persisted , he'd see the flaws. I wanted to hide. But, i remained. He had a beautiful set of eyes. They seemed so innocent and so inquisitive. His hair fell in waves. He didn't get dimples but his lips curled into a lovely sight whenever he smiled. I had decided that i will not let myself lose control. But, i did. The past still haunts. The present is so bewitching. I wanted to be alone so that i could keep listening to him. He spoke softly, very softly. Behind this calm exterior, he swore he was a fighter. Screaming silence... soothing darkness... to the world, i am lost... i am lost!

17 comments:

abhas1 said...

lost? nooo, you've stepped into my world

khadli said...

YOUR WORLD??? really??? both of us are lost.... thanks for giving me company then... oh, haven't i really lost it?

Sataract said...

right...what is all this about being lost???
we all are!!!
everyone is just wandering about till they find their destiny...no one ever is on the right path. unless ur on a stairway to heaven.
never fear the darkness...coz there are no monsters under my bed.

Sataract said...

having sed tht...i am lost too!!!!

khadli said...

right mr. sataract!
but i don't understand one thing, why are you guys focussing only on the last line of this piece... *a lil confused*

shraddha said...

hey there..
thanks for droppin by my blog.. i sure hope i do get time to post more often.. thanks for the nice complements.. your blog is quite amazing too.. and besides you write nice poetry!!

khadli said...

@ shraddha
thanks a ton!!

khadli said...

@ romy
lol... lets not get into that, goddess! you know who he is...oops! just wrote something on his eyes... they are really beautiful! couldn't help it... nothing more to it than that!

Soumya Venugopal said...

hope the person for whom this is meant for reads it!!!

beautifully written!

khadli said...

@soumya
the most embarrasing part is that he did read it and even though i had taken care not to mention his name, he still understood that the piece was for him... phew! scary...

Ramses said...

i see the brain playing games with emotions...
i kinda lost myself and thought how the same emotions, i'd had...whilzzing past me.

neat one, junior

khadli said...

@ ramses
oh my god!! oh my god!! thank you for honouring my blog with your gracious presence!
hail mighty senior!!
but hey, seriously... thank you!

Unknown said...

khadija dont delete this one plz. But let me admit that I know He is Me...and Ppl are free to decide whatever they have in their minds for me..dont know if i m guilty or not..so i let you guys decide that.
Bye

khadli said...

nishant, don't call me again and don't meet me... you are sure to die, if i meet you... stupid fool that you are!

Andalite said...

hmmm... well it is kinda obvious i mean, you dont hide stuff too well, not that i know who you're talking about, but people who are in close contact with you on a daily basis would know.

khadli said...

damn you josh! why are you always right? lol...

Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»